Tuesday, November 9, 2010

tin cans are dangerous. watch out!

Bonus picture & story!
last night was the first time I actually made myself a real dinner (it was delicious just fyi-spaghetti, french bread with balsamic vinegar and oil and salad) but look at the unfortunate event that happened while i was cooking...
fortunately, for some reason I have a snoopy first aid kit in my closet so I was able to disinfect and bandage myself up :) my finger still hurts though. if only I had some phoenix tears...

3 comments:

guess who? said...

i know i was the inspiration for this meal!! haha at least for the french bread aspect of it.
i'm sorry bout your finger
i kissed it better on the screen:)

Anonymous said...

We will cook for you anytime! - Deana

amelia rose said...

yay snoopy!!!
i'm sorry you cut your finger...ouchies.