Saturday, August 27, 2011

can you spell gabbana?


Lately I have been reading and watching a lot about fashion photography and the fashion industry in general. It is such a weird and fascinating industry. Wearable art. I would love to become much more knowledgeable about it because right now I feel as educated as Andy in the Devil Wears Prada. The above photos are scenes from an Alice in Wonderland Vogue spread. The photos were taken by the most talent Annie Leibovitz and I think the shoot was created by Grace Coddington. Click here to feast your eyes. 

3 comments:

Haley said...

bah!! i love this photoshoot, i've had it saved to my computer for years!
have you seen Leibovitz's disney shoot?

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/03/disney-parks-unveils-new-annie-leibovitz-disney-dream-portraits/

i loooooove it. she's one of my all time favorite fashion photogs

maddybanks said...

ah i love it julie!!! alice in wonderland is my favorite!! and i am obsessed with fashion!! maddy

Paige Marie said...

Sad that I really didn't know how to spell gabbana. I really enjoy your blog. I check it errrryday. Love you and miss you.