Thursday, November 24, 2011

gratitude


happy thanksgiving! 

i'm so blessed! so besides my obvious charm, and beauty these are some of the other things i am grateful for...

the gospel
prayer
my roommates and my apartment, where i can feel 100% comfortable 
my family - both immediate and extended. i receive constant love and support from them
being home where our fridge is packed full of delicious food
a warm bed and warm shower, everyday 
shopping/sales/bargains
fleet foxes
not making the same mistake again
my health and the ability to go to the doctors, get medicine, contacts, glasses, etc
my dad's 55mm micro-nikkor lens
music 
my wonderful friends and how they endlessly love and support me, even though i'm sure I can be selfish and obnoxious 
knowing that i am a daughter of god
having mary and spence live literally 4 minutes away from me 
scholarships 
friends who are out on missions, serving the Lord and helping to bring others unto Christ
sarah & elizabeth 
dry shampoo 
fries
hot chocolate 
early registration 
the stars // stargazing 
having a washer and dryer in my apartment 
trials and opportunities to grow stronger 
the mountains 
a ticket to see radiohead 
& finally
b l a c k  f r i d a y! (banana republic 50% off of everything?!? Y.E.S.)

welcome welcome christmasy 2011
i LOVE christmas and am so ready/excited for winter 

3 comments:

amelia rose said...

I love you jules!

Anonymous said...

you're the best. i like "being able to not make the same mistakes". i love you. i'm thankful for you.

Paige Marie said...

I think I've come back and revisited this post about seven times and I've enlarged the picture about three times on each visit....